A Merry Little Mojo

 I have to admit I struggled a little with this one. I thought I knew what I wanted to do but I was wrong.... Well half wrong ;)  I knew I wanted to do today's Mojo Monday Sketch #315, but I couldn't decide what stamp set I wanted to use. I played with 3 different set before I was happy with this one!
I am really pleased with how this one turned out so I'm glad I didn't settle for one of the other ones I had played with
 
This is the second card I am doing with my Card Club. The first one is going to take us some time, which is good seeing as they few threw both cards last month is just over an hour. That was including a shot break for a snack. So the second one I decided to do somewhat simpler.
 
 
 
 
Card Instructions:
     Seeing as I can't seem to figure out how upload my instructions on here, I will just have to settle for doing it this way for now.
 
The card base is cut out of Cherry Cobbler @ 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, the next layer of Whisper White is cut @ 4 x 5 1/4, the next layer of Crumb Cake is cut @ 5 x 3 3/4.
 
The piece of Whisper White that has the snowflakes punched out, is cut @ 3 5/8 x 3 1/8, but that may very depending on the border punch you want to use. When you punch it make sure to punch along the long edge. My DSP is then cut @ 3 1/2 x 2 1/4.
 
For the ovals I used 3 different sizes of Spellbinders so you can cut to what ever ovals you want to use. To stamp the image seeing as it was a tight squeeze, I used the stampa-ma-jig.
 
I sponged around the large white piece with Old Olive classic ink, around the Crumb Cake piece with Chocolate Chip classic ink along with stamping the snow flake first in Baked Brown Sugar classic ink then a few more in Chocolate Chip classic ink. Finally I sponged the DSP and the piece with the image in Cherry Cobbler classic ink.
 
Now you can attach the large white piece to the Card Base, but don't attach the Crumb Cake piece just yet. Attach the DSP to the White piece you punched out then attach that piece to the Crumb Cake. Once they are attached, you can add the ribbon to look criss-crossed and finish attaching the rest of the card.
 
 
Enjoy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box