Merry Little Christmas Simply Created Card Kit

This is an AMAZING kit!!! I got it with my starter kit when I signed up with Stampin' Up!
It has been hanging out in my craft room for the last 2 1/2 months.  So I decided to ask my Card Club ladies if they would like to do the kit for November. We aren't holding a group in December so I thought it would be perfect... 8 cards instead of 2. They all agreed so that is what we'll do.
They are a very easy card to make and I am all about simple and not too fancy but these are just a little too simple for me. I decorated them up just a bit with some inspiration of other & Pinterest!
Simply Created Kit
Merry Little Christmas Card 1
I have to admit I messed up this one just a little bit... Hopefully you can't even tell. I used Cherry Cobbler to color the stamp instead of Real Red.... Oops!

Simply Created Kit
Merry Little Christmas Card 2
 
Simply Created Kit
Merry Little Christmas Card 3
 
 
Simply Created Kit
Merry Little Christmas Card 4
A Special THANKS to Brian King for this card


Simply Created Kit
Merry Little Christmas Card 5
A special THANKS to the ladies of Create with Connie & Mary .com for the inspiration for this card! Their sketch CCMCWinter 13 01 was perfect for this card!! 


Simply Created Kit
Merry Little Christmas Card 6
Inspiration for this card came from the Mojo Monday Sketch  #316
 
 
Simply Created Kit
Merry Little Christmas Card 7

Simply Created Kit
Merry Little Christmas Card 8
 
Each of the cards have a matching envelope with something stamped on the front.
It's always exciting to receive something all decorated up in the mail!! Especially at Christmas time!!
 
I had a blast doing up all these cards for my Card Club.


For the FREE Tutorial on how to do these cards for yourself just CLICK HERE and they are yours, Happy Craftin Everyone


 

 
 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box