Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Altered Wood-Mount Cases

I finally got all the cases done that I wanted to do for my girls.
These cases are really quite simple to do. For the base piece of DSP, cut it to 7 1/16 x 11 3/16 and just decorate from there. I had somewhat of a hard time trying to find different ways to decorate them, but I managed and am really pleased with how they turned out.




All the DSP for these cases was from my retired stock so that is one way to use up some of your old stock.
The letters are from Taylored Expressions but everything else is Stampin' Up!

       I am also doing one of these cases for the My Paper Pumpkin stamps that will come in the monthly kits for this year. Last year I used the clear mount stamps and had to use 2 of them, this way I will just use a chunk of the window sheet to stick the stamps to and that way they will all fit in one case.

No comments:

Post a Comment