I've Been Slackin in 2015

I want to apologize to anyone who is following my blog....
I can't believe I have been so slack this year! I haven't posted since December!
Here are the cards that we have done in the group up to April.
I have to admit again though just how much I love Pinterest as a lot of my cards are CASed from there. Everyone has such great imaginations and I just can't get mine to work most of the time! 

 These were the 2 we did for April. Again, simple but very pretty!


 These 2 were the ones we did in February. I cased them from Pinterest


 Everyone in my little group got the Watercolor Winter Kit at the end of the year in 2014 and that is what we started the year this year with. A good start to the cards for 2015 with the kit having 20 cards alone. Everyone should have lots by the end of the year ;)


 These ones were the ones for March. We went fairly simple this month :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box