A Fun Weekend of Crafting

I had a great time crafting this past August long weekend! I was up until rather late to finish up the last one on Sunday evening. I don't know how long it takes everyone else but it takes me a while sometimes. Especially if most of it is my imagination lol. I tend to get a lot of inspiration (help) from Pinterest. Everything is so Beautiful and there are awesome techniques as well! I also really like the Mojo Monday Sketches, but they are no longer doing them :(  Thank goodness I printed them out over the years because I just find it to be extra help when you can't think of how you want your card to look.
Anyway... The first card I did I used the Coffee Cafe Bundle from the current Catalog. It is quickly becoming one of my new favorites. I know it's silly but my favorite part is that the little cup die cuts the little cups from the DSP, I just think that is awesome. I hope Stampin' Up! does more like that.

This is the first card I did on the weekend and I have intended to use it for my group that will start again in a couple weeks. I saw a card on Pinterest that shaded the cut and it looks awesome so I tried it on my card and love it! Surprisingly I used only the Coffee Cafe Suite with this card, usually I use a ton of other stuff as well.
 
Product List



Now this card was such a blast! It was the first time I used the Embossing Paste that is new in this years Annual Calalog. I can definitely see me having a ton of embossing paste!! I just used a little bit and mixed it with some Dazzling Details and stored it in an empty bad container that I have tones of.
The picture really doesn't do it any justice because you can't really see the glimmer it has but it looks so nice. If you are looking for a little something for your card... this is definite an eye catching way to do it.
This card was the second one I did like this, when I did the first one it just wasn't right.... It needed something different. I knew I wanted to make the flower Berry Burst instead of Bermuda Bay but wasn't sure of the colors to go with it. So to Pinterest I went! I searched Stampin' Up! color combinations and found some that I liked. The one I found is great because it gives you so many options and there are combos for so many colors :D
Here is the link to the one I used!


This is the first one I did and even though I really like the card... I'm not entirely pleased with the color combo I used. I really like the colors in the second card so it is my favorite of the weekend!
The original card from Pinterest that gave me my inspiration for this card can be seen here by clicking this link!
I hope everyone is inspired to create something wonderful and enjoys Stampin' Up! as much as I do!






Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box