Christmas Box Set

     I couldn't make it to the Christmas Party at the place I started working this winter so I decided last minute, I would make something for the party! The party is tomorrow night and I had originally wanted to make a little something for everyone that worked there but I didn't have enough supplies for what I wanted to make 😒 I scrolled through Pinterest to see if I could find some other little thing but nothing that caught my eye. I did find this beautiful and simple card so I decided to make it and put it in one of the acetate boxes Stampin' Up! has right now. This is the first time I have used the box and I am loving how it turned out. THANK YOU! to the person that shared their beautiful card!

Here is my CASE of the original card linked above to Pinterest where I found it!



😊 Happi Crafting 😊

Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box