Cards for Co-workers

     I have to replenish my Christmas Card stock this year! In my group this year we did cards for other occasions so I didn't have the stock I normally do when I gave all my co-workers Christmas Cards this year!  They were all so pleased with them, one of them was even interested in "How" I made them! That just might lead to some new faces here making cards 😉

     This first card I did, I made 3 of them and it wasn't really that hard! But I would have to say... even thought I love Cherry Cobbler & Real Red, Red is the most difficult color to work with! Don't you agree?  The first card turned out great but the ones after have smudges on them from the ink getting on the letter dies. I was so sad but will use them anyway, you can't really tell unless you are really looking so it won't be that bad!
     Anyway... this is what is called an Eclipse Card and I did get the idea from Pinterest of coarse! You can see the original card that I was inspired by but I did change a few things.


      The Product List has all the main things that I used but I didn't put the colors I used as they will be your choice! 

Product List
     The second card I did also came from a few posts on Pinterest but it became just a Clean and Simple (CAS) card, I did 4 of these. I have really started to love the foil snowflakes and have had to stock up because I was a little late liking them... I know! 😲  I had no idea they would be so easy to use and make such a difference on a card!
     The entire process of finding, cutting, creating and then putting together all of the 7 cards I did yesterday only took a matter of a couple hours. I find going into my card room sometimes so relaxing and I can spend hours in there! I don't know about all of you... but I would have to say that my card room is one of my Happy Places! 😉


     Again... I didn't put my color choice in the Product List as you may want to choose a different color. The color I used is Pool Party, I like silver and blues together.


Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box