Christmas Is In The Air!

      I had a very productive weekend! I am still restocking my Christmas Card stash and have really been going at it this past weekend. I was looking at One Sheet Wonders as I don't think I did one since last year at this time! I spent a little while looking on Pinterest and found lots, Most of them were the same as I had done in years past and I wanted to try a different one. I know... You just change the DSP and Accessories and make it different but... 😉
     I found a REALLY easy one that ended up making 24 Clean and Simple Cards and I LOVE it!  See the original card I cased mine from on Pinterest and see how easy it is to change things up a little to make it your own.
As you can see I decided to do 2 different designs. I did 12 of each design and I really like how they turned out! That definitely added to my "on hand" supply of Cards with these!


     The instructions for this One Sheet Wonder is extremely easy and you can do as much or as little to decorate it up as you like!
* Choose 2 different sheets of 12x12 DSP. I used one that was a sold color and one that was more of a pattern with some color to make accessories easier to match up.
* Cut the first sheet of DSP to 2" x 3" pieces
* The second sheet of DSP to 1.5" x 4" pieces
* Lastly, use the Banner Triple Punch to flag the ends of all the pieces


Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box