A Sanitizing Thank You!

     I originally wanted to do this for Christmas but I didn't get to the city to get them so they are a thank you instead. I really liked when I say the YouTube video for this design. I searched and there are lots of videos but I liked this one the best! I also found her pin on Pinterest as well.


     This is really a simple project and once you get what you want figured out... I used the video to give me the design idea but I wanted to use different colors and a different stamp set. It is a really easy and simple gift to make multiples of! I made 7 for my group ladies... Hopefully they don't see this before the come the end of this month! 
     The colors I uses were Bermuda Bay and Peekaboo Peach with the back flag being Crumb Cake, but depending on the color or theme of your Hand Sanitizer from Bath and Body Works, your colors will vary. But I like the overall layout of this so will definitely be making more! 


Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box