Amazing You!

     I just love this card and to be honest... I originally had no intention of getting this Stamp Set or Framelits from the 2018 Sale-A-Bration Mini but I got enough from the Occasions Catalog to get everything that I did wanted so I thought... what the heck! I am SOOOO glad I decided to get them!
     Stampin' Up! showcased it in the Demonstrator magazine Stampin' Success that is exclusive to Demonstrators. It is full of great ideas and this is the first one I have CASed out of it! I just loved the card but I did put my own little spin on it 😉 I added the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper and the Whisper White matt between the Crumb Cake layers.


     In the Stampin' Success magazine it is given to us to use for a class but in my opinion, there are too many items from other Bundles and things to use in a class. For my classes, I try to stick to a fairly simple design and using just one bundle. Although, I guess this only uses 2 different bundles so that isn't too bad.
     There is a long list of supplies but don't let that scare you! This is a beautiful card and I'd love to see everyone's spin on this card!

😊 Happi Stamppin' 😊

Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box