A Serene Garden Just for You

    Right as I looked on Pinterest this afternoon, this card was the first one I see! Just loved it and had to case it today as I am in need of more beautifully simple cards for my Mail A Card Monday I am doing this year. I have been doing pretty good at it so it was a good thing I had done lots of cards early on as I have used up my stash. I haven't been in my card room lately as I have been playing with Fairy Gardens so far this Spring. Using the Serene Garden bundle just seemed fitting 😉


This is a CASE from the card I saw earlier on Pinterest! I changed the color to one of the new In Colors, Grapefruit Grove. Such a pretty color and my favorite color is... orange!
I also did the Mirror Image Technique with the bird so it was facing the opposite direction. The easiest way I find to do that is using my Silicone Mat, and I got an extremely clear image.
To cut it out I still used the die in the bundle just used the window and bright light and did it backwards. It worked very well. I just made sure to use some washi to tape it down so not to move.


Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box