A Tropical Thanks

     I want to thank Jackie Aitken for sharing her beautiful cards on the Demo page on Facebook because they gave me the inspiration to make these myself. I love the new bundles and suites in this years catalog. This one is the Tropical Escape Suite, stamp set, thinlits & 6 x 6  DSP. I would love to link so you could all see her beautiful cards but I can't as it is a closed group just for Demo's, but if she ever puts them on her page, Jaxx Crafty Creations... I will definitely link her cards.

     These are pretty simple cards... I just trimmed the 6x6 DSP on one side, trimming off half an inch then on the 6x6 side I cut it in half. Trying not to waste too much of the DSP. The rest is just stamped, cut out and put together however you like... you can see mine are slightly different.



Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box