Sea a Wonderful Adventure

     I was finally able to get my Sale-A-Bration rewards and was so excited to get up to my card room to use them and I found myself using one of the other ones I already had! I had only got a couple of the 2018 Pre-Order items and the one I decided to go with was the one my Daughter wanted... So glad she wanted it 😉 The Sea of Texture bundle is absolutely beautiful!
     As usual, I head over to Pinterest and see all the beautiful creations everyone comes up with and it makes me fall in love with so many more bundles than I originally liked in the first place. I try to pace myself though and not go overboard 😂... I know... I made a funny! But I do try.
     I came across these beautiful cards by Kayla Macaulay, part of the Stampin' Up! Artisan Team. There is a reason they become part of that team, their cards are just amazing! I just had to CASE her beautiful cards. Changing a few small things of coarse but non the less, she was an amazing inspiration and I thank her for sharing her cards!
     You can see from the link to her cards that I closely CASED her wonderful design. I did do a couple slightly different variations of the one card. I liked the square as opposed to the one she has with a circle. I have to say, this card was the first time I used the Layering Squares dies.
     Her background as you can see, was using the new Subtle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and I went with a watercolor wash for my background. I am still really loving the watercolor look and I tried something else new to me... The Baby Wipe Technique, giving me a very cool look for the octopus image. This is a pretty simple card to case when you just figure out what colors you want to use. Mine were Bermuda Bay, Tranquil Tide, Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry, Crumb Cake and Champagne Glimmer Paper


Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box