Spring Fairy Garden 2018

     I know this isn't even remotely Stampin' Up! or paper craft related but I just love doing them! This is what I have been doing for the last month and a half while I haven't been in my card room. Doing Fairy Gardens can be so addicting! I just love doing them, I'm always looking for the right plants, bowl or container to make one in. I still have the accessories to do 2 more, a beach theme and an under water theme (my daughters) so I'm still not done!
      This is my favorite of the year! I kept it inside so far so that the plants don't get sun burnt as they would be in direct South sun all day! I know they like the sun and heat but I put one out earlier this year and it got really sun burnt and I don't know if it will stay alive or not. I like this one too much to take that chance!

     These 2 smaller photos are just of the 2 different areas of the above photo. Just to show a better picture of the plants I used and the garden accessories.  I had intended to have a little working fountain in the middle but it was just too big for what I wanted. I am very pleased with how it turned out! Let me know what you all think 😊

       I did the small blue pot with my favorites I've kept alive from last years Fairy Gardens and am loving the mythical theme to it! It has the See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Say No Evil Gargoyles in it!  I took a photo before I did up another one with the cute Baby Dragons I found at a local store.
     As you can likely tell, I'm not much for flowers but I sure love my Succulents and greenery! The one with the dragon does have a coleus in the back so it will grow up and they will look like they are in a forest... well... I hope that is what it will look like 😉


Happy Fairy Gardening! 😊
I hope I was able to inspire someone to get the Fairy Garden they have always wanted to do done!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box