Play Day with The Tropical Chic Bundle

     I am having so much fun playing with the new Tropical Chic bundle in the new 2018-19 Annual Catalog! It is so awesome and can be used with all kinds of bright colors. Love some of the new colors from this years color refresh. I wasn't too happy when they did it the last time, but I got over it 😅 quick enough. This time I am totally OK with it! I love the new ones and the returning ones.


     I am a bright and colorful kind of person so I love all the new bright colors Stampin' Up! has now. The landscape card might be a bit busy but I like it, Love the colors... can you tell I love the colors 😆 I won't say it anymore... in this post!

      Both of these cards a pretty simple to CASE if you like what you see. The Mango Medley card is using the window die in the set. I ran it through on just plain white paper and cut the one set of leaves off, the second time I ran it through on a 3 1/4" square piece of Melon Mambo and left it entirely intact. the last time I ran it through with another 3 1/4" piece but this time I used Granny Apple Green and then another white piece behind. I know its a few layers but it looks so nice.
     On the top white piece, the stamp that matches the die cut totally fits, I just busted out my Stampa-ma-jig to get it right on. It turned out awesome if you ask me. I can't wait to give out these cards.

 

Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box