Playing with Brusho Crystals

     I got my order yesterday that had the Dandelion Wishes stamp set in it and I decided to try it with the Brusho Crystals. I haven't used them in a while and am trying to perfect my backgrounds 😆
     This is the first card I did with the Dandelion set. I really think this set could end up in my favorite section of my stamp set shelf! Along with the Bokeh Backgrounds set.
     Just a very simple card that looks so beautiful and full of color! You just never know what you will get when you use the Brusho Crystals. Something different everytime. I made 2 cards as I usually do when I'm in my card room... at least I try to. I need quite a supply doing the Mail A Card Monday challenge I am excited to be a part of. I have kept it up since the beginning of February and do it anonymously, seeing if I can get people talking... in a good way 😂


Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box