Recipe Book Box

      So it seems August is Blog catch up month for me! I get crafting and forget to do the little things that I like to do to keep my fans updated!! My apologies!! 

A look at 1 Recipe Page or Insert


     This was supposed to be another Cinch Book but it seems I got a little carried away... AGAIN! I made it a few paged too big so it got WAY to chunky to be bound! So... I am going to make a box to house it and a couple extra inserts and recipe cards. 

     I made 6 pages or inserts now and each one has spots for 26 recipe cards, 4 of which are digitally added with the digital collection I used. The Grandma's Pantry Collection my Nitwit Collections. If you choose to make the project as I did, you will have a recipe box that will hold at least 154 special recipes. 
     I have a few ideas rolling around in my head for the box part of this project so hopefully I can get at it soon so I can post it. I'm certain I will like how it turns out in the end 😊


     I have kept a few spots open for photos if you wanted to add a couple of what the recipe looks like when its finished. If you wanted to just add more recipe cards, potentially each insert could hold at least 30 recipe cards. So if you do all 6 inserts, you will have spots for 180 recipes or if you want to make it into a Memory Box, that is a lot of photo spots!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card