Eastern Beauty Background

     I saw a video done by Hannah Jones on the demo Facebook page and fell in love with the amazingly simple card she did with the Eastern Beauty bundle. I couldn't resist casing it TODAY! I sure hope if she sees my blog that she is ok with me casing her awesome card.
    Here are the 2 different variations I did with her design.
    This first one is just a nice soft yet still bright and colorful take on her original. I have yet to find her card anywhere but the private Facebook group but still wanted everyone to know where it came from!
     The list of supplies for this card is pretty basic other than the colors of your choice. I used the Eastern Beauty bundle of coarse but the colors are: Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana and Mango Melody. You can combine whatever colors however you like with this card. Just Love it!!!

     With the second card I used mostly the new 2018-20 in colors: Lovely Lipstick, Blueberry Bushel, Pinapple Punch and Grapefruit Grove.
      I hope you like what I did and try it for yourself with your favorite colors!



Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box