Envelope Organizer

I wanted to do something a little special for the last month of My Demo's Secret Sister Challenge so I made this envelope organizer I had seen on Youtube. I used Stampin' Up! envelopes instead of the ones she used on her video but it turned out quite nice.

Here is what the front looks like. I did alter it as I was not 100% happy with it. I changed the belly band to go around the other way and it is much better. Now I am completely satisfied  :)
 
 
Here are the inside & back side views.  There is an insert in each envelope but I didn't take a picture of them. They are just decorated simple so there is more room for writing.
 
Here is the inside and you can see the small flap on the left has a little silver thing... It is a magnetic closer. For the size of them, they are actually quite strong.
 

 Here is the back side view. Nothing special, I just covered the envelope so you didn't see the flaps glued on the backs. Just a little decoration on the front closer flap and it looks great :)
 
 



To view the video on Youtube just click HERE and it should take you right over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box