Beautiful Tea Bag Dispenser

I have kinda been racking my brain to come up with a gift for a friend of mine for Christmas. She is fairly easy to think of things, but almost too easy lol. I was going to get her some pink Tupperware but that just wasn't sitting right so I decided not to. Then it hit me, I saw the tutorial for this on SplitCoastStamper and new that was what I was going to do!
Just search Tea Box or Tea Bag Dispenser and you will find lots of them to use as inspiration. There is also lots of tutorials for different things, along with the Tea Bag Dispenser Box.
 
Here is a look at the front of the box. I had used old retired Christmas DSP because it had pink (her favorite color) in it. It is specialty DSP as the red is glittery but I can't remember the name of it. 
 
 This is a view of the top to show the cool fan fold flower. SplitCoastStampers is an amazing site for inspiration and tutorials
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box