May's Club Cards

It seems I have fallen a little behind in posting thing on my blog. 
There hasn't been too many things but I like to try and keep up to date with my blog!

Here are the cards we did in my Card Club for May!

I have to admit that this card it a CASE but I just love it. I found it on Pinterest of coarse and used slightly different stamps as I didn't have the ones she used but the colors and layout are totally CASEd.


I love the Triple Layer Card and had done one a while back but decided to do one again for Card Club.
I really love how easy it is to do but how difficult it looks, my ladies were a little worried that they were going to have to try and match it up, lol  


☺Happy Stamping☺

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box