Holiday Favorites Recipe Book

Well, my Daughter left me for the weekend! Her and my Mom went to the lake for a family Birthday Party and I decided to stay home because I couldn't find anyone to watch our puppy
and I had to work Saturday nigh.
I wasn't sure what I was going to do for 3 hole days by myself! The first wasn't too bad as I had to work an evening shift.
Sunday morning when I got up I came into my craftroom and started on the door prize for my card club.
That took most of Sunday as it was a bigger project than I thought!
I have had the instructions for quite some time, along with many others, so I thought door prizes would be perfect to do all these things!

Kelly Acheson's instructions for this project are very simple and easy to follow!
Here are the pics of my take on her Holiday Recipe Book.




☺ Happy Crafting ☺

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box