Its Been A While!

Wow! It has been a very long time since I've posted anything so I will try and get the few things I've done into this post!
There really hasn't been much... I've had a hard time getting motivated seeing as I had decided not to do group anymore! Well... that changed! We are now doing group again starting in August
I did do a set with the Stampin' Up! Lift Me Up stamp set and Up & Away thinlits.
I had done this for Valentine's Day but apparently everyone was too busy and nobody could come!


So I tried a couple more times to get together with my girls but it just didn't happen! Finally a couple girls were able to come but I had cut for 10 of everything so I did the extra.
I did 5 of the bags but seeing as the bags are retired now, i did the rest in card form!



Product List
Lift Me Up Clear-Mount Bundle
Lift Me Up Clear-Mount Bundle
[144712]
$59.25
Banners Framelits Die
Banners Framelits Die
[132173]
$35.00
Small Heart Punch
Small Heart Punch
[117193]
$7.95
Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack
Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack
[142733]
$12.50
Petite Café Gift Bags
Petite Café Gift Bags
[135826]
$8.00

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box