Christmas Jar Treat Holders



     I thought these were absolutely adorable when I saw the Original Video on how to make these. It is done by Angela Pyjas @ Stamping with Amore. I can see me loving all her other Christmas In July projects!! Check out her video on YouTube with the link I posted above or visit her website.
     I decided to do a slightly smaller on as well just to see how they looked. They turned out great as well and fit the Hand Sanitizers from Bath & Body Works... BONUS!
     The measurements for the box that the larger jars fit on is cut to 3" x 6" then Score in the Portrait Position at 1" then turn to the Landscape position and score at 1.5", 2.5", 4" & 5"  You will want to cut the little square in the bottom corner seen here... I apologize for the mess on my work surface but we all know how that can go 😉


     I can't wait till Wednesday when everyone can order the Blended Seasons Bundle and the new Watercolor pencils! I'm not a big flowery person but when I saw it, I pre-oreded it right then and there! I just love it and I hope to play with it so much more! 
     If you are thinking about it, check out Pinterest for all the things done with it as from what I understand, it is only available for the month of August and while supplies last, so don't wait! You will love it! 


Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box