Forever & Always Folio Series - Folio #2

Here is my version of the 2nd folio in Vanessa Peter's Forever & Always folio Mini Album Series! She has done a series of 3 folios, they are so fun and really quite easy to make. She will also be adding a 4th folio and a box to store all of them in when she is able to get back to her crafting. I received the cutting guide in the second email I received after I had signed up to her email list. I don't know if you sign up after, if you will be sent this cutting guide but I do know you receive a Note Pad Holder one for sure. 

 I have to admit... I really like her style of folios and I think I may try a few more using her method! This folio is Style #2

 


Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box