Celebrate The Season Photo Folio

I am having an absolute blast making different folios! Now I just have to make one that suits my 
photo needs 😂
I just love how they look without photos so I leave them alone. That and I would have to print all the photos to put in them. I am a memory stick user for my photos 😬 I haven't printed a picture in  about 17 years! I know... insane right!!

 

     I am on YouTube everyday so its a bit difficult to link all the different videos that I use for my inspiration, so what I'm going to do is link all my favorite channels and you can watch and enjoy as I do 😉

First of all is Kathy King of Paper Phenomenon! She is absolutely amazing and does stunning work! I have purchased a few of her projects... like more than 15 so I need to get at them!
She has all the "Final Review" videos on her YouTube Channel for everyone to duel over 😂 

Next is Vanessa Peter of Scrappin It Up! She also sells a few of her tutorials but is a very generous scrapper and has lots of them for free right on her YouTube Channel!

Of Coarse I can't leave out Ginger of My Sister Scrapper who is a designer for Country Craft Creations. She also does video tutorials on her YouTube Channel which is where I got my inspiration for My Folio 😁

A new channel on YouTube called Scrap & Coffee, is fastly becoming a new favorite of mine! Yvanca has done 2 amazing folios with step by step videos on her channel. She also has free cutting guides for her projects on her Website!

These are my Top 4 that I follow and watch everyday! I am always watching new ones too but these are the ones I end up going to when I want to make a new album or folio... I just can't seem to create one of my own! Maybe in time I will be able to, but for now... I will love making and linking to the ones I CASE 😊


Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box