Glue Pretty Bottle Bling Pins

My Daughter and I have ventured into something new and exciting!!

Glue Pretty Bottle Bling Pins
   We all love the Art Glitter Glue but are always loosing that little pin on our crafting table!! You see all these beautiful colorful toppers and by the time you get them... they cost a small fortune.      That was what is was for me seeing all the videos on YouTube and Facebook that all the amazing and talented crafters post and so many of them had these cute little suckers... I wanted one but by the time I got it to Canada, It was twice or 3 times as much as the charm. 
I decided to get what I needed to make my own and of coarse there was lots left over so I made up a few more!! I posted them in various groups on Facebook and managed to sell a few! I only had a hand full so I went and got more beads and recruited my Daughter and her half sister (who is staying with us for the summer) and they made about 60-70 more and I thing about 50 have sold.

These are just a coupple examples but there were 23 posted last night to my Facebook page We Are HappiLeaStamppin with Tamara. If you want one for yourself, head over there and find all the details in the Album Description. 
We are at a little bit of a halt as we have made so many and ran out of  a few of the supplies that are essential to these awesome and colorful crafty companions 😉  Once we get stocked up again, there will be more posted so invite all your crafty friends to head over to my Facebook Page and see if there is anything they like there. 
There is only one of each charm although you may see a few with the same charm. If there is a charm that you like, you can message me on Facebook and I will see if I have one or can get one or not. Aside from that, they are just what we make as there have been so many messages, I would never be able to custom make that many in a timely manner.


Thank you to all of you who follow my blog and have supported me in one way or another over the years!  You are all AWESOME!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box