Shaker Christmas Ornament

I can’t believe I never thought of this before... 
I have thrown out so many!! Yup, this beautiful ornament is made from garbage!! πŸ˜ƒ You read correctly... GARBAGE! I am never throwing anything away ever again!!
This is made from the ring of the double sided tape we all love to use! Whether it’s Tear & Tape, Scor Tape or Red Liner tape... DO NOT throw away the ring anymore!! I also used the Poinsettia Dies and various sizes of Circle Dies along with Real Red Braided Linen Thread and the Braded Pearls. Most are in the Poinsettia Place Suite. The shaky shakies are just from my stash.
     This is going to be the Prize that I will give away at the end of October on my Facebook Page!! Head over to We Are HappiLeaStamppin with Tamara  and enter the draw, it super easy!! Everyone is welcome to enter, you don’t have to be a customer or someone who crafts... you just have to like my page and leave me a comment on any post! The more you comment, the better your chances of winning πŸ˜‰
     I managed to salvage 3 so I have 2 left and I thought I might do a class on my YouTube Channel! I am hoping to reach 1000 Subscribers so I can do live classes on YouTube as it is a much clearer picture there. Help me out and Subscribe to my channel 😁

     I have watched Kathy King of Paper Phenomenon now for about a year and she is starting to make everything and anything into shakers! I love the idea and hope that I can find ways to make more things into shakers and and be able to add them into the albums that I make. 



Product List
Poinsettia Petals Bundle (English)
$77.25
Poinsettia Place Designer Series Paper
$15.75
Beaded Pearls
$11.00
Real Red 3/16" (4.8 Mm) Braided Linen Trim
$9.50
Rhinestone Basic Jewels Embellishments
119246
$6.75

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box