Christmas Shaker Album

Love this Christmas Shaker Album!!
This album was done for a swap in my Facebook group Together We Are HappiLeaStamppin. I have other tutorials for group members only but this one doesn't have a tutorial... yet!

     You can kind of see on the spine of this album is a charm dangle... these are things that my Daughter and I have made a few of and this is the first project that I added one to. I have always liked when I see them on albums in other YouTube videos I  have watched and I thought I would try one for myself. I even used some of the Charms Stampin' Up! had to dangle from the charm! 😃

     This project took a fair amount of paper... you will want to have at least 24 to 36 sheets of coordination papers to do this. You can use less DSP if you use regular Card Stock but I like the look of the DSP so I like to use it more.
     In this particular project, I used 3 different Stampin' Up! DSPs to decorate the album and just Card Stock for the "Place Photo Here" spots. I think it makes the album look really sharp!

     I am going to be doing a Video Tutorial for on my YouTube Channel so if you are here and liking what you see, make sure you Subscribe to my channel so you can make one along with me! 😉
     I will be starting hopefully in January granted I can get everything prepped and ready to go for then. There will be a few changes made in the album we do in the tutorial, nothing major but just changes I wanted to make after making the first one. And yes, we will do a shaker cover in the tutorial as well. Lots have asked already if we will be doing a shaker cover and I love how it looks so we will be doing that. That being said... if you don't know what paper collection or Suite you will be using it might be a good idea to just wait on the cover until you do! You don't want to add the wrong color shaky shakys and have something your aren't happy with. 

Product List 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box