Birthday Snail Popping Flap Card



I absolutely LOVE this card! 
     I came across a YouTuber that does all kinds of cool fun/fancy fold cards and things like this but she works in centimeters and I work in inches so I converted it 😊 

     























         You can find the Tutorial I did on My YouTube Channel along with tons of other projects I've made. I have linked her channel and video in the description box of my video if you want to see hers or any other fun things she's done! 😉
     I think the next thing I'm going to try with this technique is adding it to a Mini Album or Folio project. I think that would look pretty cool too!!
     When decorating the front, be sure to keep the edge the flap comes out clear of any hang over! When the flap pops out, anything hanging over will interfere with the flap and it may not work right.


     
     When you decorate the inside you don't want to have any real dimension, it is a bulky enough pocket with just the DSP so just adhere directly.


     This card is  pretty bulky so it won't fit in a standard Stampin' Up! envelope so I will have to make one for it! I think I might go all out for this one and use it for my Prototype 😃 I am really pleased with how it turned out so I don't see why not! I already have another one started and a 3rd that I did for the tutorial so I've got some options. 



Product List

Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
$163.00
Paper Trimmer
$34.00
Snailed It Bundle
$60.25
Snail Mail Designer Series Paper
$15.75
Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Thick Cardstock
$11.25
Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad
$10.25
Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad
$10.25
Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$13.25
Delightful Tag Topper Punch
$31.00
Black Stampin' Dimensionals Combo Pack
$8.25
Stampin' Seal
$11.00
Mini Glue Dots
$7.25
Real Red Combo Pack Stampin' Blends
$12.00
Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack
$12.00
Old Olive Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack
$12.00
Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack
$12.00
Bermuda Bay Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack
$12.00

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box