Waterfall Album with Shaker Cover

      I have been staying pretty busy making this project and filming the construction videos! I always like to share the project before the tutorial videos so did the videos as I was making it so now it will be much faster when I share the construction videos. 


     I will start the videos on my YouTube channel beginning this Monday and will share one every Monday until we get this project done! The cover measures 8" x 8 3/4" with a 2 1/2" spine and will hold at least 150 photos. All my photo spots are for 4' x 6" photos so it you crop or use different sized photos, the number it will hold will obviously vary. 


Product List
Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
$163.00
Simply Scored
$41.00
Paper Trimmer
$34.00
Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper
$20.00
Ornate Layers Dies
$50.00
Paper Blooms 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper
$0.00
Window Sheets
$6.75

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box