Tropical State of Mind Plus Size Gatefold Folio



      I hadn’t been crafting in my craft room for quite some time when I was messaged by a member of my private Facebook group. They were having a little trouble with the Tropical State of Mind Gatefold Album  cause I changed a few things in the written instructions and never got to doing a new video… or video series which I did! I really procrastinated I think cause I didn’t want to do another one just like it, so I asked if it would still make scenes if I made it bigger but kept all the pieces in the same order and she was ok with that! So became the Tropical State of Mine Plus Size Folio! 😃
      I really want Stampin’ Up! to design some scrapbook papers like other companies so it wasn’t so repetitive while making projects like this. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE Stampin’ Up!, they just need better designer papers!!
     I used the Simple Stories Vintage Garden District for this project, 2 packages of the 12” x 12” and some from the 6” x 8” paper pad. I also had the ephemera pack, the chipboard stickers & chipboard accents.
     The papers in this collection are absolutely stunning and I tried to use them as much as I could with out having to cut into them

     I am not a big scrapbooker but I have done quite a bit of it in this project! I had a lot of opportunity for layouts so I decided to take a stab at it! I got a lot of the inspiration from Pinterest and groups on Facebook! There are a lot of amazing crafters out there!!!



     These 2 layouts were a kit I had gotten at a Fundraiser I had been a part of this year! It was a virtual one of coarse but it was great! I had never done one before an would definitely do it again! Anyway... this was included in the package and I hadn't gotten around to finishing all the projects we did so I decided to use it in my Folio. I had to cut down the pages of coarse as they were 12x12 and my project isn't that big. I even managed to use most of the scraps from cutting down the pages. I used more of the elements from the ephemera that was included in that kit too. You can see some of them on the layouts above too.

 
     There is a Final Review of the project on my YouTube Channel if anyone is interested in see the entire project. These are just a few of my favorite images from the project that I thought I would share on my blog as well. 
     Just click the image below and it will direct you right to the Final Review video on my channel. 

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you liked what you seen and come back again!

💖Happi Crafting💖












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box