Christmas Gnomies Photo Folio

      I found the cutest and most fun paper to play with!! I bought a digital paper from NitWit Collections called Gnome for Christmas and I had a blast learning with it!!  I have never done anything digital up until I bought this collection the day after its release! I am so happy I stumbled apron it, I learned so much in the 3 days it took me to decorate this folio.  I already had the folio made so all 3 days was playing with the  collection. 

     All I can say is don’t be afraid to buy something digital thinking your printer isn’t “good” enough!! I have to admit, I was one of them! My printer did print it a little… muted, but I really like the way it turned out.  I watched a great video that the folks at NitWit have on their YouTube Channel for simply using Microsoft Word to do it all. I learnt a lot from that video and the next time I make a project with this collection, it’s going to be AMAZING!! 


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box