Country Harvest Folio

     Every time I make a new 2 Day Folio or decorate an already existing 2 Day Folio, it becomes my new favorite! ๐Ÿ˜‚  Here is the latest of the 2 I have done of 2 Day Folio # 7. This one I call Country Harvest Folio and it is done with an updated Cutting Guide. I had to expand the spine and change how the cover flap fold in. I didn't want to confuse anyone so I did Version 2 of the Cutting guide.

You can see the Project Share Video for this project by clicking the image below, or go directly to My YouTube Channel to see all my Project Share Videos.


     Using the Original Cutting Guide I did for 2 Day Folio # 7, I decorated a Folio with the Graphic 45 Collection which is where I realized I had to make some adjustments. It had a little case of alligator mouth!! 

     If you follow me and are local to my community... you can find some supplies at a Shop in Melfort Saskatchewan called Plus Stuff Junction. Unfortunately they do not have an online shop, they are strictly instore shopping.
     If you are living in Saskatchewan Canada, you have 2 locations of Scrappin with T. The location I visit most is just outside of Saskatoon, Scrappin with T - Dalmeny is where I find most of my supplies. Best of all... they do have online shopping at their stores Online Shop as well as a Turaco Shop




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box