Welcome, Beautiful Baby Girl

     I could hardly wait for my Moon Baby Stamp set to come so I could make something for my friends son that just had a baby! Him and his girlfriend just had a beautiful baby girl on October 12th! She is such a little cutie, I  haven't seen her in person yet but I've been sent lots of pictures and she is absolutely adorable! We will try and get over to see her hopefully this coming week. I am hoping she doesn't see this post before we get over there but if she does, it's ok. She still won't know what's inside the gift bag 😉
     Of coarse, as always, I found my inspiration for both of these projects on Pinterest! Click to see the original gift bag and the original card. I changed the color seeing as I was making for a baby girl and not a boy but that is how easy it is! I also used an entire sheet of the 12x12 for the gift bag.


Gift Bag Instructions:
     To make the gift back I just followed the instructions for the Large (L) bag. The paper is of coarse too long for the punch board so just score to the point you can on the punch board then use your Simply Scored tool to extend the lines. 
     To do the flap on the top of the bag, I just punched one of the top portions that was bigger. Its easier to use the very end one as you need to cut the rest off. It should look like the pic below when you are done.  Hopefully you can see it alright! 
     For the flags, it will depend on the size of your bag, for mine they are 3"x 8 3/4", 2"x 7 1/2" & 
1 1/2"x 6 3/4" and I just made my own DSP using the Moon Baby stamp set for the white flag piece.

     The card was cut for a random square envelope I had hanging around here so I won't post the dimensions for it.  The gift bag was a little bigger than usual so I wanted a slightly larger card too.

     Hope you like it! Leave me a comment and tell me what you think of it! 😊 

Product List
Balloon Adventures Photopolymer Bundle
Balloon Adventures Photopolymer Bundle
[144708]
$68.25
Gorgeous Grunge Clear Stamp Set
Gorgeous Grunge Clear Stamp Set
[130517]
$24.00
Jet Black Stazon Ink Pad
Jet Black Stazon Ink Pad
[101406]
$12.00
Mini Paper Clips Combo Pack
Mini Paper Clips Combo Pack
[142766]
$6.50

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box