A Panda-morium Valentine's Day

     I have been having a great time with my Party Panda Stamp Set from this years Sale-A-Bration Brochure! I know Stampin' Up! doesn't usually bring in items from the brochure but I sure hope this one can make it in with a framelits die as well. 😃
     I seen a beautiful card by Kimberly Bockover Holman on the Facebook page for us Stampin'Up! demos and just loved it! I made sure it was alright if I CASEed it but I didn't have one of the products she used. She used the Sunshine and Rainbow's Bundle which I didn't feel I needed. So I headed on
over to Pinterest to see what I could find.  I searched the Lift Me Up Bundle and after seeing this card on Pinterest I thought combining the 2 beautiful cards would look great!
     I am really pleased with how it turned out! I am really loving this Party Panda set... not sure if I can say that enough 😅 they are just absolutely adorable!
     I did get the "Happy Valentine's Day" greeting from one of the Past Paper Pumpkin Kits. I believe it was January 2017, I should mark them somehow...
     I managed to get 3 projects completed yesterday so I'm going to see what I can do today! This one is from today but the other Panda cards and the arrow card are from yesterday. I had to fix the Treat Box with the Rosette from yesterday too... the hot glue gun is going to be my friend 😉 I'm going to finish this post and go back to finding more wonderful cards to make! Thank You to everyone on Pinterest! You are all amazing at what you do!!















    I could not turn my mind off yesterday after getting a couple thing finished and scrolling through Pinterest so back to my Craft Room I went!
     A friend of mine wants a card to give to her grandbaby for Valentine's Day so my mind was just going... I know it doesn't look like much but this was all me 😆 although I guess you could say it was CASEd from a bunch of ideas swirling from looking on Pinterest...
     This card was the second one, the first was the one below but I didn't like the Honeycomb behind the Heart... it didn't stand out enough for my liking. The pink was much better. You can also see that the Panda is on the opposite side as the first card... It was getting late and I was getting tired, I glued the window sheet to the wrong side... I messed up! I finished the card anyway and it became my favorite of the 2, so sometimes messing up is a good thing!
     Everything was a little close so it was pretty bare around the card and I wanted to fill the space with something... with the theme of hearts I grabbed the Confetti Hearts Border punch and punched using the colors in the card. It was a little challenging seeing as I was so tired but I managed and it looked great!
     Yet again, I am very pleased with how the second card turned out! The first card is nice too but the second is my favorite!
    

     The last card for this post is just a simple cute card using more Past Paper Pumpkin Kits. These really are great kits to use after your kit contenst are all used up. I have been getting them faithfully now for 2 years. There was a few months that I wasn't getting them but that was during their 2nd year of distribution. I am loving all the kits now, with the odd exception but for the most part they are great! 
     I believe it is the stamp set from the January 2017 Paper Pumpkin kit and the DSP and CS are current.  This one is an easy case, using colors from whatever DSP you choose... it's just that easy.  I cased this one from a card I found on Pinterest searching Paper Pumpkin past kits looking for Valentine's Day ideas. You can see the original card here found on Pinterest.

Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box