Love is Brewing, Valentine

     I am in the crafting mood today... I got my group projects done and now on to some Valentine's Day cards! Some of the girls where I work would like to see some Valentine's Day cards so I wanted to do some new ones... I haven't done new ones in a couple years so what better time 😉 I love some of the new things in the 2018 Occasions Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration Brochure.

       As I usually do, I comb through Pinterest and see all the wonderful things people create and I pick one that really catches my eye and case it. I try to put my own little spin on the card I find to make it a little more my own 😊
      This card is no exception! I found the original card on Pinterest and loved it... I had to case it!  The original was done by My Stamp Lady and I can see I like her style!  I looked through her blog and really like what she has created with all the new products in the 2018 mini catalogs. I hope you go from my blog to hers and see her card as I like to link to where I get my inspiration from.
      I find it tough to create on my own sometimes and Pinterest is a huge help with everyone Pinning there creations! Thanks!!


     I was kind of sad when I got the email that they were discontinuing the new Picture Perfect Paper Ribbon cause it looks so cool! I had seen a few projects from OnStage using it so was pretty excited... but as you can see... Someone (I wish I could remember who) came up with a new way to do it, and its so simple! Cut a piece 1" by what every you need and score in the middle, use your bone folder to break down the fibers till you can peal it apart. Fold on the score lines then, I glued it back together with the inside on the outside. Fold it in half and use your fringe scissors to cut. Just be careful not to cut too high and cut through.
     I wanted to add a photo of the inside of the card... nothing fancy but I love doing the Rock' n Roll technique! With the help of the Sure Do Love You Stamp Set from the Occasions Catalog and the January 2018 Paper Pumpkin stamp set, I did this for the inside of this card.
     Most of the time for the inside greeting in the cards I just cut regular printer paper to the proper size. Easier on the CS supply doing it this way. Plus when you mess up, its not as big of a deal 😅
   
😊Happi Crafting😊

Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box