My Busy Card Making Weekend

    I had a great day in my card room today... well... I had a great weekend in there! I managed to get a lot accomplished for my group and the Mail A Card Monday cards.
     First thing I did was get my projects for group night as I have the first 4 coming this Thursday and had nothing done before yesterday 😲  The projects for this month are going to be pretty simple but I really like them!
     The first is a cute little treat older done with the Envelope Punch Board. There are lots of video tutorials on YouTube and through Pinterest for those who see and like them.
     The second is a card that... as usual... I cased from one I found on Pinterest. I really like the Amazing You stamp set & Framelits from this years Sale-A-Bration brochure.


    These next 5 cards are from a Past Paper Pumpkin kit. It was from July 2016.  They are cased and the originals can be seen on Pinterest.  They are doctored up a little and using fairly minimal supplies.





      These are from the "It's A Sarah Thing" special kit, there were 4 FREE water color pencils in the kit as an added bonus from Sarah. These were done exactly as there were intended to be done and I'm glad as I love how there look... Love the black and bright color the water color gives.


      This is a past kit as well, just not as old as the others. This is December 2017's kit.  I did 2 of these and am going to do the other 2 later... I will maybe doctor them up a bit, plus in this kit, they cut the die cuts wrong so replaced them with the right ones so there is 4 bonus pieces.



Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box