November Special Snowflake Showcase

     Oh WOW! It has been some time since I've posted anything 😬 I will just get right to it then! I have a couple projects that I've done so not too bad!!

     The first was the cards I did for my October Night. I was finally able to get and use the Snowflake Showcase items... I was pretty pumped about that! I saw the first card I did on Pinterest (of coarse!) and LOVED it! So... I cased it! Thank You to the Crafty Little Peach blog's, original card 😃 and for making such a beautiful and easy to case card!  I did change up my sentiment from hers but other that that I CASED it to a tee.
     I just absolutely love this set! I did buy both stamp sets but I think the Snow Is Glistening  stamp set and Snowfall Thinlits will be the one I use most! That and I am stock piling the Velvet Sheets and Snowflake Trinkets as well 😉
     The snowflakes are amazing when they are cut from the White Velvet Sheets, and the Snowflake Trinkets are just adorable with the 2 designs. I would definitely recommend anyone to be getting this set, it is so versatile... 💝 it!!!




     The "LET IT SNOW"  card is one that my group of ladies has been wanting to do for quite some time now and I finally was able to do something with a bundle... well... kind of 😉

     I did this card using the Eclipse Technique and found it was absolutely beautiful as well as beautifully simple to design! This is a great beginners card as it is extremely easy to do. You can do it with all kinds of words, as long as they will fit in the space you have! Always to a dry run before you cut just to be sure.
     The background is just using the snowflakes out of the Snow Is Glistening set and the "Let it" was fussy cut from one of the Merry Little Labels images. I liked the swirlyness of it to go with the swirl of the snowflake.

     I hope I managed to remember all the supplies for the Product List! There were a few things used it creating these cards. I hope you like them 😊


Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box