Gate Fold Shutter Card

Magnolia Lane Gate Fold Shutter Card


     I know I have said it before but I am not really much of a "flowery" person but I sure do like this Suite!! The Magnolia Lane Suite is so much fun to play with... I know I'm not alone because there are a few things that are unavailable because they have already been put on Back Order or Un-available status until shipment is received. 
     I had a Product Based Class I was going to do with the Magnolia Lane Suite but there too many of what I was using that were back ordered I was a little discouraged from getting ready for my group next week. I managed to find some inspiration and did this cool fun fold card with the bundle and DSP instead. We will still do the class once everything is available again and someone wants to do it!







Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box