Snail Mail Altered Composition Notebook

      This was just a fun project I did while I was waiting for a video tutorial to upload to my YouTube channel the other day! I have done a few of these Altered Composition Notebooks now because they are so fun and easy to do! The other ones I did, I had dividers in because they were to be used as recipe books but this one I just did the front and back cover to use as a notebook still.


     As you can see it has a shaker on the cover as well because they are so fun to do but I still can not get the static out! I guess I will have to do some research and see what others have done!!
     I did use products that you can't buy through Stampin' Up! so I will just tell you what those are... the very tiny beads I put in my shakers are from the Michaels store and the chipboard is the stuff you get to back the specialty papers from Stampin' Up! I now keep everything, you just never know! 😅

Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box