The Best Place To Bee Folio

      I think now that I am back in my craft room, I am feeling how much I missed it not big in there from October of 2021 to May 2022! I am on a roll now that I am crafting again... work is totally getting in my way 😂

     I took a couple vacation days this week and next weekend it the long weekend so I will get to play again and hopefully complete another project!!

     This one is one of my 2 Day Folios that I started after making a series done by Vanessa Peter of Scrappin' It Up called Forever & Always! She made it so easy to fall in love with constructing these awesome projects. 

      Anyway... this one I am calling The Best Place To Bee Folio and I just uploaded the FREE Tutorial video to my YouTube Channel. Check it out for lots of FREE project tutorials!! The paper I used here on this one is a digital collection and I absolutely LOVE it!! It combines my 2 favorite things right now, Bees and Gnomes! I now have 3 of their Gnome collections, this one, Gnome for Christmas and the Gnome Valentine. Haven't got to use the Gnome Valentine one yet thought... I need a new printer and I want a good one now that I'm printing digital papers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box