2 Day Folio #4

2 Versions of 2 Day Folio #4

      I haven't posted to my blog in a while so I thought I would try and catch up in one post. I have done a few projects this summer, not many new constructions but I have done a few versions of a couple projects. If you follow me, you know that I love to do my 2 Day Folios! I can't believe I have done 9 different ones... WOW!! I sure hope I have more in me!!!

This is the latest version of my 2 Day Folio #4 - Version 3


There will be another version of this project to come because I am doing a class on November 5th using this Construction. Funny thing was, this was my least favorite construction! It sat in my craft room for months without being completed, now it is one of the most popular ones. 
This version is using Simple Stories Vintage Christmas Lodge. I always have 2 packages of any collection because most of the time I use some of the second package. Especially when packages come with cut apart sheets, those are usually what I like extra of.
This Folio will hold between 40 and 50 photos comfortably as well but that will all depend on how you decorate it! I don't do matting videos because that is all up to you and what you need out of this construction. You may only want 10 spots for photos so can show off more of the Decorative Papers!

 

Version 2 of 2 Day Folio #4

This version uses an older package that I had in my stash. I only had 1 package so I had to make it work so there is a little more "Scrapbooking" in this one, and simpler inserts & photo mats.
This version uses the Echo Park I Love Family Collection. It is an older collection, not sure how old but I think its quite old. I got it from another crafter so I'm thinin' its pretty old! 😂
I think if memory serves me correctly, this Folio will hold approximately 40 to 50 photos (4" x 6" and below) comfortable. That can vary more depending on how you decorate and if you want larger or smaller photos.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box