Life Is Beautiful Trifold Folio

 Project 2 of the 7-11 Folio Album Series

     Here is the 2nd project in the 7-11 Folio Album Series I started this Summer! I had so many ideas and still have a few more but am working on so many projects so I need to get some off my plate! There will be at least 1 more coming in the 7-11 Folio Album Series.

      I had so many ideas for these projects! I had so much inspiration from many crafters on YouTube, Pinterest and Instagram! With so many amazing crafters out there, it is so easy to get into the mood or find your Mojo again! 

     I have some catching up to do here, this project was completed mid August so not too much... I am currently working on 2 new projects and decorating another version of Folio #7 which is the Pansy Patch NSD 2 Day Folio. I am hoping to get that one done today!

     If you are new here to my blog, head over to my YouTube Channel that I keep "up to date" better! I have all my Project Share Videos there, that is the first place they go 😉  Then I post to Instagram and Pinterest and post on my Facebook Page so please feel free to check out my Social Media! 😊  I have also recently opened an Etsy Shop and have had a few sales for Digital Tutorials with Video Construction Videos. 


Thank you for checking out my blog! 

Please leave me a comment somewhere as you check out my projects in there various places! 💖

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box