Birthday Gift Bag Set

I have been working on a few things getting ideas as to what I will make for doing my 1st Craft Fair this year! I am using up some of my old Retired Stampin' Up! DSPs and loving them all over again! 😍 

     I'm hoping these Gift Bag Sets are going to be a hit at the Craft Sale a friend & I are going to attend this year! I know it is something I would consider buying if I were to be looking to purchase 😊
     The envelope on the left is a Stampin' Up! Die Case that I re-purposed or altered to make into a Gift Card Holder. On the right is a matching Birthday Card, in the center is a little Gift Box and at the back is the Gift Bag for it all to go in. The gift box is a retired Stampin' Up! Mini Pizza Box. All of them are decorated with the Stampin' Up! Broadway Birthday bundle & Broadway Bound Specialty DSP. 

     I try to keep my dies in the same case as the set it co-ordinates with so I end up with lots of empty cases, I knew there had to be a use for them! 😉  I'm sure there are other practical uses but I like to turn them into something crafty so this is what I've done. We'll see what others think when we attend the Craft Sale 😊
     I did a couple green sets and a pink set so far but am really having fun making these! Even though they are made the same... you can see that I never decorate the same! 😂  I try to use up any scraps I may have if possible. For example, the "Wish" on the Die Case on the left was cut out of the DSP and I used the negative piece on the Gift Bag. I layered it so it stands out a little more but using up scraps!
     If you are wondering about the shadow on the balloons, it is just put there with a white gel pen. The sign is popped up so I put the gems under the sign so they can still be seen and it cuts down on dimension if mailing. 

If you have any questions about this post, please feel free to leave me a comment. Someone else might be wondering the same thing 😊

💖 HappiCrafting 💖


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box