Class Thank You Bag Goodies

I am so excited about the Folio Class I am doing on the 12th of this month (March), I have 9 signed up to take it! I wanted to give them a little something to say Thank You for attending and supporting me!!
Below is a photo of the 2 bags I did up and the items I filled it with.
Between the 2 bags I die cut more than 250 pieces, plus the punching and straight cutting for the cards and tags. It sounds crazy when you say it like that but it was over a few days and I had so much fun doing it! I think I might make up a few bags for the Craft Fair my friend and I are going to do this coming season. She is the one that makes Cecile's Soaps.


     Here is a look at the Tropical Escape bag, I did 6 of this one and 4 of the Everything Is Rosy one. Items inside are pretty much all the same (as you can see in the photo above), just decorated a little different.
      This bag is decorated with the Tropical Escape Suite (Blushing Bride, Granny Apple Green & Shaded Spruce) but I used a few other products in the process as well.
- Timeless Tropical Stamp Set (Thank You stamp only)
- Brushed Silver Card Stock
- Blushing Bride Card Stock
- Rectangle Stitched Dies
- Layering Circle Dies
- Taylor Made Tags Dies
- Scalloped Tag Toper Punch
- 1 3/4" Circle Punch
- Pearlized Doilies
- 1" x 8" Cellophane Bags

     I have been asked how I achieved the Ombre look on most of the leaves... It is super easy!! Stamp first in the lightest color then with a sponge dauber, sponge where you want it darker. Super cool and super easy!! 😉 

Goodie Bag Tag

Banner Tag - Cut DSP to 3" x 6" and flag the bottom

Silver Rectangle - 2 ½” x 4”

Layered White Rectangle - 2 ¼” x 3 ¾” 
(here is where I used the Rectangle Stitched Dies)

Decorate as desired with whatever DSP you are using for your gift bag 😊






Diagonal Joy Card 

Card Base - 5 ½” x 8 ½”; score the 8 ½” side at 4 ¼”

Cut from the top score line down to the opposite bottom corner
Centre Piece - 3” x 8”; score the 8” side at 4”
When attaching this after you put down the DSP, put it a little higher than center.

* To cut the angle DSP piece, cut a piece 4” x 5 ¼” and angle cut from Top Left to Bottom Right.

* The Thank You tag is cut using the Stampin’ Up! Taylor Made Tags Dies



Soap Wrap 

Tag - 2” x 11”; score the 10” side at 4 ½” & 5 ½” Use a Stampin’ Up! Tag Punch and punch both ends

DSP Tag Wrap - 1 ½” x 8 ¼””; score the 8” side at 1 ¾”,  2 ¾”, 5 ½” & 6 ½”

I used some scraps I had to make my own little  Thank You Tag.








Chocolate Bar Wrap

Tag - 2” x 11”; Score the 11” side at 6 ½” & 7”

Use a Stampin’ Up! Tag Punch and punched both ends

DSP Tag Wrap - 2” x 6”; score the 6” side at 1 ½”, 2”, 4” & 4 ½”

I just used some scraps I had to make my own little Thank You Tag.








Pencil Topper

The pencil is in a Stampin’ Up! 1" x  8" 

Cellophane Bag

     I  used the desired Layering Circle Dies & a Punch to make the topper.  The DSP circle is cut with a Scallop Circle Die and the  white  piece is folded and punched leaving a little space at the fold so it will fold over.














     Thank you so much for checking out my blog! 💖  If you have any questions about any of the projects above, please don't hesitate to ask! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box