Another Ultimate Pop Up Card

AKA Explosion Pop Up Card
You may have to search multiple names for this style of card to find all the cards that others have made & posted. There are likely lots of instructions and video tutorials but I have made one for myself and posted it to the Card Instructions & Printables tab of my blog. Originally I watched the video done by Sam of Mixed Up Craft and found it extremely easy to follow. However... I don't remember &%$@ so like to have a printable version of the cards I really like to make so I can do them again. I tend to forget sometimes where I originally seen something. 
     I will have everything I used in the Product List buy thought I'd just tell you that the only thing I used from the Magnolia Memory Dies is the pretty border die. Don't go looking to see anything else from that set cause that was it. Just need a little something to decorate the top.
     Also the "Happy Birthday sentiment is from the Magnolia Blooms stamp set from the New 2019 Beginner Brochure. Its just a nice little elegant sentiment.
     I just love how beautiful this card is with such minimal decorating! It really doesn't take much to just add a little something to the other pieces. I also decided to mat the front panel and tier panels and forgot to add them to the measurements... I'm sure you will all figure that out for yourselves 😉


Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box