My Ultimate Pop Up Card!

An Ultimate Pop Up Birthday Card!

This was a first making this card! I thought it was going to be WAY harder than what it was!! I seen a video done by Samantha Clayton of Mixed Up Craft and I had to try!

      It is designed to be in it's own envelope so this is how it looks closed.  I have magnets on either side of the closure flap to keep it closed and just decorated very simple. Let the Designer Series Paper do most of the decorating! 😉
     You can find the link to her video written in pink above to see how she does it along with her blog post to find all the measurements of all the pieces needed.
     I really like some of the cards she has done and find myself CASEing a few of them! This one was surprisingly fairly easy to make... with her help! 😂

     I think this just might be one I attempt to do with my crew! We'll see what they think of the idea and go from there. 
     Don't be afraid of it though, it really isn't as difficult as it looks!!
     I will keep this one as my prototype and make more... I do have a couple mistakes but you can't really tell so it worked out! 😂 I can't wait to try other Suites with this card! The Magnolia Lane seems to be my "Go To" right now so that's ok! I have had a hard time getting up to my Card Room the last couple weeks as it has been pretty warm here and I don't have Central Air 😲
     I had a blast making and decorating it and I hope you do as well!! 


Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box