Magnolia Lane Album Box

Never through anything out without thinking Crafty 1st!

I can't believe I didn't think of doing this sooner! Such a beautiful and easy box!! 😉
     For any of you crafters out there that also do Young Living Essential Oils... DO NOT toss your starter kit box! That is what I used for this beautiful box. It is perfect! The box is all ready to be recovered with the DSP of your choice.
      I have had 2 sitting on my floor for likely over a year... I didn't want to toss them cause I might use them... what for...? Well, I'm glad I never tossed them before! This is such a beautiful box and very easy to recover.
     I am going to do an album that will fit inside and decorate for a wedding... I will hopefully get photos to put inside one day 😊 If my daughter decides to get married one day!  I keep the first of everything I make so I am keeping this one anyway... no matter if I use it or not 😂
     I have a second box so am thinking of doing it up as a Christmas Box with an Album as well. That would be a great gift, just not sure that there would be enough "Christmas" photos to fill it... Maybe I'll do a Winter Season one instead.

     Now that I have this box done, I'm already thinking of the second one! I have to wait to order DSP for the Album but I have the DSP that I want to use for the second one and I have 6 packages so should be good to go!
     I had a little visit with my daughter and showed her the box... she said, "Oh! Nice keep sake box!" so I think I just might leave this one as a keep sake box and do the second one up with an album... show some versatility in the box 😉







Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box