November Sparkles & Shines!

    I managed to start off my November pretty good, I got part of what we will be doing for group done but I just couldn't get into my card room to get the "something else" I wanted to do. I wanted to do Mini Pizza Poxes but silly me didn't have enough... Why would you only order 1 package 😠  I new I wanted to use the snowflakes so I went on Pinterest to get my inspiration and I found a few things. I found a card that I liked that also used the Carols Of Christmas Bundle but I wanted to do a Gift Card Holder. I know the Pillow Boxes are really cute but I just want in the mood for that... Off to YouTube I went and found the card that I did! I'm not sure what everyone calls it but It's kind of like a match book so that's what I call it.



     Here is a Photo of the card and one of the bags we are doing this week during our last group meeting of the year! Hard to believe 2017 is just about over... Feels like not that long ago I was having to remember what year to write, now I'll have to do it all over again 😄
     The Treat Bag info is in an older post if you are wanting to see where the idea came from to do them. I always try to post links to where I get the instruction or the inspiration so I hope you all find them alright. 😉  Some day I hope to have the time to create my cards and projects on my own!



     
Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box